This directorate was established in 2011 which includes the following divisions:
· Health Center
· Social Division
· Environmental Division
The Directorate of Health and Safety Duties:
- To disseminate in official documents of the MOHESR regulations and instructions among all the colleges and presidency units regarding safety and health.
- To provide training courses and also to offer and hold seminars and workshops on safety and health for the employees and students to keep them from unwanted events.
- To oversee the dormitories and cafeterias from a health point of view.
- To assess and point to situations that can lead to unwanted events.
- To oversee the Physics and Chemistry laboratories at UoH.
- To provide all the UoH colleges and units with first aid boxes.
- To check the UoH water purity.
- To serve the UoH students and staff with the basic first aid medications which are provided by the Halabja Health Directorate.
- To send statistics of the directorate visitors to the Halabja Health Directorate monthly.
Director: Fatah Kareem Fatah